COMPANY: H2O Entertainment
POSITION: Animator, Environment Artist
Tetrisphere features several immersive game play modes, including a frenetic multi-player mode; gorgeous Nintendo 64 graphics, including brilliantly colored 3-D puzzle pieces; unique special effects; awesome explosions and mesmerizing backgrounds… the game play requires players to drop a puzzle piece onto the playing surface, in this case a rotating sphere, in order to create a match with other pieces, thereby removing them from the sphere. The challenge comes as players attempt to remove several layers of the puzzle, piece by piece, to reach the core of the sphere before time runs out.
- Animated real time cinematics
- Created 3d special effects
- Created backgrounds and menu icons
- Modeled and textured objects used in game
- Software Used – Lightwave, Photoshop