I am a senior level 3D modeler with 15+ years of experience, based in Vancouver, BC.
Over the course of my career, I have shipped 7 game titles, with 8+ years as an Environment Lead, building open world environments. I have also worked on several feature films, and was part of the AR development team at a live streaming company.
I have collaborated with teams of all sizes and pipeline workflows, and my strength lies in rapidly adapting my skill set to suit the task at hand. I am dedicated to producing the highest possible quality of art while working within technical budgets and time restrictions.
- Proficient in Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter, Premiere, Nuke and more
- Deep understanding of polygonal and sub-division modeling
- Expertise in hard surface modeling
- 8+ years as Environment Lead building open world environments
- Familiarity using a variety of game engines, including Unity
- Experience with all aspects of 3D including texturing, animation, lighting, rigging and rendering
- Working experience with augmented reality and live streaming software
- Extensive experience Photogrammetry including all aspects of laser scanning and point clouds
STREAMLABS → FALL 2016 to SUMMER 2019
3D RECONSTRUCTION / OWNER
VISIDO IMAGING 3D SCANNING + ANIMATION → 2012 to 2019
HARD SURFACE MODELER / PRE-VIS ARTIST
IMAGE ENGINE VISUAL EFFECTS → OCT 2010 to SEPT 2012
LOTUSLAND STUDIOS – MOBILE GAMES → JULY 2009 to JULY 2010
SENIOR ARTIST / LEAD ENVIRONMENT ARTIST
RADICAL ENTERTAINMENT → NOV 2001 to JUNE 2009
SENIOR ARTIST / WORLD MODELER
H2O ENTERTAINMENT → OCT 1996 to OCT 2001
VIRTUAL GAMES → APR 1995 to OCT 1996
SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN
BURKA VARACALLI ARCHITECTS → JAN 1989 to JUNE 1994