I am a senior level 3D modeler and environment lead with a broad knowledge of all aspects of 3D.
I have worked with both large and small teams of programmers, artists, designers and pipeline workflows as well as overseeing production from concept to completion. I have shipped 7 game titles and 2 mobile apps, been a part of the VFX team on several feature films, and helped to develop an AR project for a live-streaming company.
My strength lies in rapidly adapting my skill set to suit the task at hand, and my goal is to produce the highest possible quality of art while working within technical and time restrictions.
- Proficient in Maya, Photoshop, Premiere, Nuke, Substance Painter, AutoCAD and more
- Deep understanding of polygonal and sub-division modeling, specializing in hard surface modeling
- Familiarity using a variety of game engines, including Unity and Unreal
- Experience with all aspects of 3D including texturing, animation, lighting, rigging and rendering
- Working experience with augmented reality and live streaming software
- Extensive experience with all aspects of laser scanning and point clouds
STREAMLABS → FALL 2016 to SUMMER 2019
3D RECONSTRUCTION / OWNER
VISIDO IMAGING 3D SCANNING + ANIMATION → 2012 to PRESENT
HARD SURFACE MODELER / PRE-VIS ARTIST
IMAGE ENGINE VISUAL EFFECTS → OCT 2010 to SEPT 2012
LOTUSLAND STUDIOS – MOBILE GAMES → JULY 2009 to JULY 2010
SENIOR ARTIST / LEAD ENVIRONMENT ARTIST
RADICAL ENTERTAINMENT → NOV 2001 to JUNE 2009
SENIOR ARTIST / WORLD MODELER
H2O ENTERTAINMENT → OCT 1996 to OCT 2001
VIRTUAL GAMES → APR 1995 to OCT 1996
SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN
BURKA VARACALLI ARCHITECTS → JAN 1989 to JUNE 1994